Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to school

 Good day, pleasant readers! Hi.  Being home schooled, we didn't start schooling till today. Summer has been lovely, although I find it nice to start school again. I don't! I wish we could have vacation all year long! By the way, those are my books in the picture. Well, not the history book on the bottom.  Off topic, Mom and Dad have been acting awfully mysterious lately. Not letting us see the mail, finishing up strange calls as soon as we enter the room, buying things they won't let us see- Yes, well, I don't think that's a necessary topic, is it Libby? What do you think they're doing? Libby. Anyway, we were very excited (or not so excited) to start our first day of school!
When did you start school?  


1 comment:

  1. I started school on September 2, just like you did! My dolls haven't really started school yet. At least, they haven't done any school yet. You see, I'm homeschooled, too!

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete