Sunday, March 15, 2015

A spring picnic

 Hey all! This is Libby. You know, it isn't really spring yet, but here, it sure feels like it! Just yesterday, Marie, Jewel, the dogs and I all went on a picnic. "This looks like the perfect place." said Jewel, "I can't wait to eat those sandwiches. I love peanut butter!" 
 "Great! I'll spread out the blanket." "Fine with me. I'll play with those darling doggies." 
 Soon we were all sitting there, eating away.
 "Are there any more sandwiches left?" I asked. "One more." said Jewel, peeping into the basket. "Fab!" I said, "I'll take it."
 After I finished demolishing the last sandwich, we had the super experience of devouring the Jello mold Marie-Grace had made.
 After all this, we finished our lovely outside time with a sprightly game of tag. I won.
Do you like spending time outside? 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable story! We also are awaiting for spring at our house--the weather seems like it's changing its mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look like you had a fun time. :-)
    I love to spend time outside too! Spring is probably my favorite season, next to summer of course. :)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete