Friday, May 22, 2015

Welcome!

 Good day! Hello. Hi all! We've got two bits of good news today! The first is that I (Jewel) have stared writing on this blog. I think I'm going to enjoy it. The second is much more exciting. Yesterday, our fab cousins Elizabeth, Georgia, and CARISSA flew from FL. To see there blog, click HEREWe will be seeing them on Monday. I CAN"T WAIT!!!! Neither can the rest of us. Agreed. Anyway, we can't wait to see you and are extremely looking forward to it.
Are you close to your cousins?



4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good time with your cousins!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jewel! Glad to see you're posting on here now. :-D
    Hope you all have fun with the Edwards!
    *Sunny
    P.S. I'm close with my cousins, too! :-)
    P.P.S. I absolutely love your blog (and the Edwards' too)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're SO excited to see you! Thanks for the kind welcome!

    Your cousins,
    Elizabeth, Georgia, and Chrissa

    ReplyDelete