Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Birthday

Me


Sorry for the lack of posts.  

Ice cream?  Cool!
Right now I'm going to tell you how my birthday went.   The level of excitement was high on the morning of June 11th  .  Jubilee and I went over to my house to open presents,and what were we to find, but a whole new bed!   Turns out that my sister, Marie-Grace, sent it as a present. After we got over our shock,I opened my present from Jubilee,which was some ice cream and a scoop. Cool!
"My Ice Cream!"

CAKE!!!!!!

Thank You!

 So, you've herd how my birthday went.How do you celebrate your birthday? 

2 comments:

  1. I like to celebrate my Birthday with friends! I love your Blog it is Cute with a capital C!

    Love, Jlove

    http://jloveadollblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I did; It's on our blog. (http://thesaltysadollblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/its-my-birthday.html)

    Elizabeth and I wish we could have been with you for that special day.

    Your Cousin,
    Chrissa

    ReplyDelete