Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Craziest Bath

Hi! Libby here.I was looking at The Saltys "Pros and Cons of Summer"post, and I decided to tell all you about my crazy bath.
 This is how it happened.One day, after playing outside for a long time,I realized I had two Million Bug Bites! Even worse, the bug bite lotion was all out! For a while I was clueless on what to do.Then I thought, of course,I'd call Marie!  (Because my sister knows everything!) This is my end of the conversation:
 "Hi Marie.....Well,really I'm not that good.......It's just I've got two million bug bites and the lotion's all out............A bath in WHAT??!!...........alright,I'll think on it........Bye.
A bath in Oats!And Tea!But as my bites kept itching, I figured I could give it a try.But after I filled up the tub,I thought:
"I am NOT taking a bath in that!"After a while I closed my eyes and slipped in.But,it was well wroth it,because afterward,
No Bites!!!!!Yay!! How do you treat bug bites?Have you ever taken a crazy bath?
        

No comments:

Post a Comment