Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fun at Popcorn days

 First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for waiting so patiently for our next post. Today, Liberty thought that it would be great if we both picked something fun to do, to celebrate that I've come home.  Liberty, having won the coin toss, decided on us going to Popcorn days in North Loup. 
While Liberty went to get us some free popcorn, I looked at the beautiful flowers.......
.........such as this lovely yellow rose. My favorite! 


 Next , we met up with Jubilee and her newly adopted sister, Addy. She slid down the slide first,
 then Liberty....... 
 then Jubilee! What fun!
 Then all of us watched a parade, eating some of the free popcorn,provided by Liberty and Addy.

 After the parade,we all sat down to our supper, Tacos for Liberty and I, but only bread for the other two. Apparently, Jubilee forgot to pack her and Addy's dinner.  Regardless, we were enjoying our dinner when...........
 Caramel and Red Ribbon smelled our food! Addy and I simply looked at each other, then helped salvage what food we could. 
 Anyway, we had a lovely day making a new friend,watching the parade, and simply enjoying one another's company. Liberty does not know what I have chosen for my turn, and I think she will be pleasantly surprised.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun! Elizabeth and I wish we could have joined you all.

    Chrissa

    ReplyDelete