Thursday, August 29, 2013

WE WENT TO THE ZOO!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Marie really did choose THE OMAHA ZOO for her turn. Only the BIGGEST ZOO IN THE  WORLD!!!! I was dumbfounded when she told me. But, here we are all the same.That picture was taken in the Desert Dome, the first place we went.

 The World fountain outside the Desert Dome.
 The Desert Dome itself.

 The cool animals inside the Desert Dome. My favorite was the Meerkat!
 All these pictures were taken in the Kingdoms of the Night,which is under the Desert Dome.They include lizards, tree frogs, aardvarks,beavers,fossas,birds, and even an alligator!   
 Next we went back into the Desert Dome, and took more pictures of ducks,and cacti and waterfalls.
 Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!
( The orange tiger's name is Isabella. I just had to say that!)
Next we went to the Lied Jungle. 
 Oh, what a place that was!
 I really liked these cute otters, although I think the monkeys were my favorite.
 We would have taken millions more pictures,I know it,but our camera started to die so we were only able to take a picture of this Blue Morpho Butterfly.
 I was rather moody on the way home knowing that  I'll have to jump into the school year after this.  But when we got home, there was a letter from Rissa waiting!
 I guess life is worth living after all.

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth and I so glad you got our letters! Being pen pals with you two is so fun.
    Chrissa

    ReplyDelete