Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My favorite things about summer

 Good day pleasant readers! Yesterday I thought out my five favorite things about summer and decided to share them with you.
  There are so many in summer,  while the rest of the seasons are rather lacking in this beautiful addition to God's creation.
 You don't only do this in summer, but there is more time in this wonderful season.
 I'm not sure why I like this so much, but I do. I had one just yesterday with Liberty.
 Some people would put flowers in this category, and it certainly is a part of summer's loveliness, but flowers seem to stand by themselves. And there are so many other lovely things that one can see in summer. Clouds, animals, other plants, blue skies, I love it all!
  There is so much time in summer, to post, or sew, or play with Libby. These are all such a delightful parts of our vacations.
What are your favorite things about summer?

4 comments:

  1. Ah....Lovely summer huh? My mom is gonna enroll me and my 2 other sisters in swimming lessons and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photography!

    ReplyDelete