Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Jubilee!

 Hi all! Libby here. Jubilee's birthday was yesterday it her party was soooooooooooo awesome!
She had a cupcake theme, which was so creative, but she said she did it cause she loves cupcakes so much.
When I walked in I said "Since I know you love veggies soooooooooooo much, I brought you this giant zucchini for your B-Day! Aren't you happy?!" "Yeah, this is really great, Libby," replied Jubilee, her voice dripping with sarcasm,"Come on, Libby, take that present out from under your shirt." "My friends are all to smart for me! First Liz, (see HERE) then you! I need some better ideas!" I said pulling my present out and giggling.
So after a bit of talking, we played pin the cherry on the cupcake. Jubilee, of course, went first.
"Seriously?! I'm losing? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Just kidding, I don't mind."
Marie was next. I got to spin her. "Okay Marie, you or Addy better win, or else Jubilee will win, and goodness know we can't have that!" "Hey!" "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"
Addy won.
Here's how it ended up.
Now it's............. "Present time! Present time! Open a present and see what's inside!" "Uh, Libby, that's what I am doing."
Marie-Grace's present was doll clothes.
"Great! I really needed a summer outfit!"
Next came an origami book from Addy which Jubilee says she's wanted "FOREVER!"
Last came MY GIFT!  Best for last!  Not really, but it's fun to say it.
"Second Hand Lions?! I LOVE that movie! We've had to barrow it from the Library till now! Thanks SOOOOOOOO much, Libby!" 
Then we had the cupcakes! Yum, yum, yum! Jubilee told me she and Addy had so much fun decorating these. I can see why, can't you?
Do my eyes look like hard boiled eggs here? I believe my comment was: "Is is elly ood!" (this is really good).
"These are really good if I do say so myself."
 After food, we were going to watch Mayor Cupcake but Jubilee decided to watch Second Hand Lions instead. "Because it's just SUCH AN AWESOME MOVIE!" she said.
Oh, and did I mention that this was a campout party? In her yard. It was amazing fun. Jubilee and I had a pillow fight and I'm almost sure we stayed up till 1:00 but not entirely, because Jubilee has lost her watch. I glad I got to go Jubilee's incredible party, but I'm even more glad that God gave me an awesome friend like Jubilee.
Who's your best friend?
 

1 comment:

  1. The party sounds like a blast! Too bad about Jubilee's watch, though.
    T.T.F.N.,
    Chrissa

    ReplyDelete