Thursday, January 1, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! Marie and I had a fab Christmas!
 As is our tradition, we went down to our Grandmother's house for Christmas. It was decorated quite extensively.
 The Walkers came too, bringing with them another adopted girl from England named Sarah Wakestand.
 My favorite gift was a watch given to me by the Walkers. The amusing thing was, that our family also gave Addy a watch!
 My favorite gift was Veggie Tale's "Lord of the Beans". We watched it to end out our night, and by the end of the movie, we were all laughing! The next day we came back home.
 Yesterday, from 6:00 to about 9:30, we had a fabsome New Year's Eve costume party. This picture is of signs that say Happy New Year in lots of different languages.
 There was lots of FOOD and games.............
.............and a costume contest! I was dressed up as a pajama fashionista in the new PJs I got for Christmas. Jewel wasn't sure what she was. At first she was going to be a gypsy, but then we thought she looked more like a Hispanics girl or a pirate queen. She never really decided. And I was a flower nymph.
What is your favorite way to celebrate Christmas and New Year's?


1 comment: