Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Snowy Day

 Hi all! Libby here. It finally, FINALLY, snowed here! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and WAITING!!
 When I woke up, I was SO excited! I wanted to go out right then BUT I needed to do my schoolwork. Ugh.

 It was very, VERY hard to wait.
 And now I have to practice piano to! Oh, we haven't told you that yet, have we? Mom really truly bought a factory second piano  and started me and Marie in piano! I can't believe it! I'm devastated.
 At last I was done.
I decided to make some snow angels.
 I made a few, but then I got cold and went inside. After that, Marie went to the creek to go ice skating. These are the pictures she showed me.


Eventually, even Marie-Grace got cold and came inside.
This is what Marie -Grace did for the rest of the afternoon. I was really surprised when she bought these horses from Second Hand Rose.
I read, and had a great time of it to.

Oh, I forgot to mention, that in the morning, before schoolwork, I was able to go out and take some pictures. Here are my two favorites.
I took this one in honer of Valentine's day coming up. Marie and I have made lots of valentines and am planning on having a valentine's party! But we'll save that for later. 
What do you do on a snowy day?

2 comments:

  1. The snow looks awesome! I wish that Florida had snow. CO did. (Of course.)
    Enjoy the snow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you have snow, we have seashells! Elizabeth and I loved the time we spent in the snow when we were in Nebraska with you!
    ~Chrissa

    ReplyDelete