Friday, February 21, 2014

Valentine's day and a Visit with Old Friends

 Good day pleasant readers! Yeah, Hi! First of all, we are really sorry we haven't posted in a long time but at lest we're posting now right?  Anyway,we are going to tell you about our Valentine's day party and our visit with our old friends, Caraline  and Katie Janssen. Yep, so let's get going!
We had Sagie, Addy, Jubilee,and Liz over on Valentine's day. We invited Alexandra, but she couldn't come. I don't remember why.
 Every one brought food. It was great!
 On Sunday afternoon we drove down to Nanna and Poppa's house. The above and below pictures are from the next day. Schoolwork took a lot less time there. I'm not sure why.
 After finishing our work, Kristen showed us her father's new sword (it wasn't sharp, thank goodness). He bought it at some place called knife cave.
 After that, Kristen and I painted each other's nails while Samantha and Libby talked and ran around. 
 Then something funny happened. Samantha,after flopping down on the bench said : "I can't wait till Katie and Caraline get here. Maybe I'll get a rest."  She breathed in and out deeply, pretending to be exhausted. Marie and I stared at her. Katie and Caraline were old friends from the year were we lived in Aurora. "Oh, I guess we forgot to tell you they were coming, didn't we?" "Well, that's just it. We invited Addy and Jubilee over and forgot to tell you!" I exclaimed, finally finding my voice. After general exclamations of surprise, we all laughed together.
  A little while later, Libby flung up her arms while almost shouting: "Katie, it's soooooooo great to see you again! It's been forever!!!!!! 
 Meanwhile, Marie shook hands with Caraline in a very proper manner.

 Caramel and Vanilla were happy to see Pepper, to!
 Just then, Addy and Jubilee came in and we had introductions.
 We had much enjoyment with everyone there (we even put on a play, although no one bothered to take pictures of it). In other words, we were very sad when they left at six o'clock.
The next day, (after schoolwork) I really wanted to go outside.
We both went. That is, Libby played and I took pictures. On the tire swing.....
The monkey bars..........
In the sandbox......
And my personal favorite, on the trampoline.

Then Libby and I went up to the  tree house and had a long talk about everything and nothing, as only sisters can. Now we are back home. I was really sad to leave Nanna's. So was I, but it is good to be home.
What did you do for Valentine's Day?
When was the last time you saw an Old Friend?


2 comments: