Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patrick's Day with the Walkers

 Hi all! Libby here. Yesterday was great. Addy and Jubilee came over and we did lots of stuff (like tag, pictured above).
 After playing outside, we all made a leprechaun trap. We didn't put LEPRECHAUN TRAP on it because the leprechauns might see it.
 The night before, Marie and I made posters to put up all over the house. I made this one. We tried to think up leprechaun sayings to put on our posters and in the night a leprechaun put the sticky notes on them.
 Oh, and we also played hide-and seek outside. Here, Marie-Grace is finding Jubilee. Altogether, it was a great St.  Patrick's day.
How do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a awesome St. Patrick's Day! I think the only way I celebrated is wearing green. Elizabeth didn't, so I pinched her. He-he.
    Your fruzzie,
    Chrissa

    ReplyDelete