Monday, June 2, 2014

A Wonderful Idea

 Good day pleasant readers! This evening, I was reading an extremely good book called: "The Journeyman" in my backyard. Then, struck by a sudden thought, I laid down my book. "What if," I thought,"I was to make a dress decorated by my own embroidery, like Jennet in the book? I think that would be lovely!" 
 I began to make plans immediately, being no longer able to concentrate on my book.
What do you think of my idea?
Do you have any suggestions in accordance to what I should embroider?

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the idea, maybe flowers or something naturey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah flowers and greenery would be sooo pretty!

      Delete
  2. Since summer is nearly here, what about shells or palm trees? I'm always thinking about the beach. ;^)

    ~Chrissa

    ReplyDelete