Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Birthday!

 Hi all! Today was my so-much-fun, great, amazing, fantastic BIRTHDAY! YAY!
  So, I started out my day with a yummy breakfast in bed that Marie made me.
 After getting dressed and all that stuff, Mom said I could open one of my presents!
It turned out to be a very fun board game called "Apple Land".
At 3:00 Liz Miller and Addy and Jubilee Walker arrived for my costume party. Since we forgot to take pictures of the costumes I'll tell you what the costumes are now. I was a hot dog (with Caramel as my mustard bottle), Jubilee was an Indian, Addy was one of the Von Trapp girls, Marie-Grace was "A wealthy lady from the southern era", and Liz was "A ragbag or a Cinderella before the ball!" You see, Liz had been in California for vacation until last night so she didn't have time to think up much of a costume.  So anyway, here  we are playing "Have you seen my dog?".



After "Have you seen my dog?" we played "How's Your's?"
Then we played clothespin tag. Now, that was fun!  Basically, you try and grab other people's clothespin (or pins)  while not having your own pulled off.
Jubilee won that.
Then I went out while the others hid my presents. When I came back in they all started calling out their hotter, colders all at the same time! Annoyance! That made it very hard to find my presents.
I did, however.
Before opening my lovely  presents, it was time for CAKE!!!!  
Marie did an amazing job when she baked it.

Then it was time for PRESENTS! In this particular present from the Walkers was a $20 gift card to Olive Garden! Maybe when I go, I'll order just bread sticks! Not really, but their bread sticks are amazing, don't you think?
From Marie I got this exciting book called: "The Tale of Princess Tatiana". From what I've read so far, it's really good.
Then I got a really thoughtful gift from Liz. When she was at the American Girl store in Los Angeles, she remembered that that was the only american girl store I had ever gone to and bought me the tee-shirt from there. Wasn't that nice of her? 
The Walkers also gave me this cute frame as a present.
Later, when Dad got home,(and the guests had left) I opened my last gift. It was a leotard and a promise of gymnastics lessons in the fall! I'll finally learn to turn a cartwheel! 
So I'm a year older. Do I seem older? Do I look older? I bet not. Well, I had a great birthday all the same.
What do you do for your birthdays?

3 comments: