Sunday, June 15, 2014

What to do if you gert a bad gift

 Hi all! Today Marie brought in TWO packages from the mail (late birthday gifts).
 One had presents from Rissa and Elizabeth, our cousins.
 Here's what I did with the wrapping from Rissa's.
 In it was a very useful and fun Create-Your-Own Stationary Set. I can't wait to use it!
 Elizabeth's contained a shell frame which is really funny because I just got another frame at my party. This one's different though. I'm not sure what to put in it. What do you think I should?  
So, I was contentedly popping bubble wrap before Marie reminded me there was another present.
"Boy, is there! It's almost as big as me!" I tore off the wrapping paper and......
"A DOLLHOUSE?! I am WAY to old to play with DOLLHOUSES!
Okay, here's where my two tips come in. 1: Never tell them you hate it. There's got to be something nice about it. Maybe you like the color, or their thoughtfulness, or that they could come to your party. Try and think up SOMETHING nice!
2: Try the thing out! Maybe it's not as bad as you thought. Marie and I found it was lots of fun playing with all the different dolls. It is really, actually great fun!
Have you ever got a "bad" gift?
Do you like to play with dolls or dollhouses?

1 comment:

  1. I've never gotten a gift I didn't like so I'm not sure what I would do about that though. Good post!

    ReplyDelete