Sunday, August 10, 2014

My new doll

 Hi all! Libby here. Yes, I made a new doll. I don't have American Girl doll Molly and maybe that's God's will, so I made Ida. Marie-Grace said she'd be great company for Maria. You can also try this, if you like.
 As you see, I started off with a normal stick, only trimmed to the size I wanted and cleaned.
 Then I drew a face and added yarn hair. If you wanted to make this with all things from God's outdoors, then you could use dog or cat hair for hair, but I didn't because this was a slight bit easier looking.
 Then, (the most fun part) I made clothes out of flowers. I never thought I'd have fun making a DRESS, but I did. Anyway, I've had great fun playing with her and it doesn't matter if she gets dirty! Yay! 
Have you ever made a doll?
Do you like playing with dolls?

2 comments: