Monday, August 18, 2014

My new travel journal

Good day, pleasant readers! As you know, my family is going east to Washington DC, Yorktown, Jamestown, and the such in October. I thought perhaps I could make a travel journal to use on the trip as one of my friends did in a similar situation. I will tell you how to so you may make one too, if you wish. 
You will need: 1: An empty notebook, I used a composition book. 2: Colored paper in whatever color you chose. 3: Glue. 4: Magazine clippings to fit your theme. Also a pencil or pen and scissors.
Start by tracing onto your paper the size of your notebook, then cut your paper to the right size, then glue it on.You may have to cut your paper again after you have glued it on.
After that is done, you may arrange your magazine clippings as you like. Then you're done. On my trip, I'm hoping to fill up the entire composition book. I'll certainly tell if I succeed.
Have you ever filled up an entire journal?
Did you (or are you going to) take any trips?

2 comments:

  1. I love this craft. Great idea.
    Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The same idea would work great for a school notebook, too.

    ReplyDelete