Friday, December 27, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas!

 Hello, readers!  This is Libby, by the way.  We had a wonderful Christmas!
We all went down Aurora for Christmas.
 Isn't Nana's tree lovely?
 Chrissa and Elizabeth were there, as well as McKenna.
 Since we went youngest to oldest, I got to go FIRST!!!!  I excitedly tore into the wrapping paper, and plopped the bow on my head.
"Very festive!" Chrissa complemented me.  
 See???????!!!!!!!
 Next in line came Chrissa.  She opened Liberty's present to her.
 Do you like the notebook?  I made it myself.
 McKenna seemed to like the painting I made for her.
 Then, it was my turn.
 Elizabeth made me these lovely hat, scarf, and mittens.
 Isn't this calender cute?  It was Marie's gift to Elizabeth.
 Just then, Addy and Jubilee walked in.  Only a bit late.  Despite the fact, we gave her presents: a pearl necklace from Marie, ...
 ... a watch for Jubilee, ...
 ... A gymnastics painting for Chrissa, ...
 ... and also a stuffed animal whom Chrissa named "Blossom".
 I was most amazed by the gift from Addy and Jubilee, which was a American Girl doll.
 I call her, "Maria".
We also got a bureau from our Grandma and Grandpa.
We enjoyed our Christmas very much, but probably my favorite thing was remembering how Jesus was born.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment