Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday with Rissa

 Hi all!  Today, I finally got to see my cousins, Chrissa and Elizabeth!  They had been in Aurora, but last night their parents drove them up to see us.
 Unlike us, Elizabeth and Marie-Grace were up early, so they made us a yummy breakfast.
 "What should we do today?" I wondered as Rissa and I finished up our totally yummy breakfast.  "We can't make mud pies like we did last time you came." (http://thesaltysadollblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/what-we-did-this-week.html
"How about we do a fashion show?" my resourceful cousin suggested."Elizabeth brought all her fancy dresses."
"Sure, why not?"  I replied.
 "Let's pretend to tap dance!"  said my fruzzie, after we put on some fancy dresses.
"But I don't know how to tap dance!" I protested.  
"I said 'pretend'." she replied.
 We changed dresses a couple of times.
 Doesn't the pink dress look like a ball gown on Chrissa?
 All this time, Elizabeth and Marie had been talking and talking and talking.
 After getting into our normal outfits, we all did each other's hair.  How do we look?  Then we decided to do  a photo shoot outside.
 Starting with my sister, ...
 ... then Elizabeth ...
 ... then myself ...
 ... and last but not least, my favorite fruzzie Chrissa.
 After that, we took pictures together.
How do you spend time with your Fruzzies?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Libby and Merie-Grace! I would like to give you an award for having such an awesome blog! I love the way that you write! You have an awesome blog/life! Thank You for telling others about your awesome life!!!
    (The link for the award.You may have to copy and paste to get to it.)
    thebrooksadventuresdollblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/some-awesome-blogs.html
    Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete