Friday, January 24, 2014

A great day


 Hi all! A few days ago, ( on Tuesday as a matter of fact, ) Marie and I went down to Aurora to see our good friend Samantha. Her sister Kristen was uh, somewhere else. We left at a little after five in the morning (ugh) to drove down there.
 This is the view from the back porch.
 After finishing our school work, we had tacos for lunch. So delish!
 With peanut brittle for desert! Marie and I don't have desert very often, so this was a real treat!
 Marie showed Samantha the ice states she had gotten for her birthday, ( see HERE )..............
 ...............and Samantha showed us a new book she had gotten for Christmas.
 After that we played old maid with some cards I got for Christmas. Marie-Grace won. So unfair!
 Then, while I a played with a little puzzle I had gotten as a prize in Sunday School, Marie showed Samantha her doll, Maria, and the clothes she had made for it.
 " and I think she's soooooo pretty and I love the clothes you made for her!" "Yes, I would have to agree, she's very beautiful." "Oh! I have the Perfect idea! You could take her outside for a photo shot! Even though it's a bit cold, you could work around that." "Yes, that's a lovely idea, I'll do that now."
 Here is the pictures she took.


 Soon after this last photo shot, it was time to go. After a goodbye to Samantha, we were on our way. Here are some sunset photos Marie took on the way back. Aren't they pretty?
 Once we Finally got home there was another special treat waiting for us. A movie!
 With Popcorn!
We watched "The Sound of Music"! Here are a few pictures we took. And yes, I know they're blurry.
What do you consider "A great day"?


1 comment: