Saturday, January 18, 2014

Our day at the Library

 Hi all! It's Libby. Yesterday Marie and I (with our parents, of course,) went into town to drop off some library books and get more. Now, I don't know about you, but I love to read. This week, I checked out four chapter books.
 Here's what I saw when I first walked in.
 Look at all the books!
 Marie-Grace soon settled down with a novel  about an Amish family called "The Whispering Brook Farm"series.
 I however, wanted something different.
 Passing one shelf, I remembered how much I had liked "A Week in the Woods" by Andrew Clements. See HERE. I checked out three of his books.
 After flipping though "Ellen Tebbits " by Beverly Cleary, I decided to check that out to.
Just for fun, I piled up a whole lot of kid's books.
After checking out our books, Marie and I decided to walk down to a thrift shop near the Library.
Here I am!
As soon as we got there, Marie went straight to the fabric (of course)!
I however, wanted to look around a bit.
Isn't this Teddy Bear adorable? I love stuffed animals.
Do you enjoy going to the Library?

No comments:

Post a Comment